- Client: Miller Developments
- Role: Project Management and Cost Management
- Value: £7 million
- Programme: August 2014 - May 2015
- Procurement: Design & Build
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Construction of a new 9,500m² warehouse development for BP with external hardcore and concrete yard / laydown space, hard and soft landscaping, utilities connections and general infrastructure interface at D2 Business Park, Dyce, Aberdeen.
The development achieved BREEAM Very Good rating and was delivered on time and on budget.
Our Role / Scope
Project Management and Cost Management for the development, including leading the pre contract process through scoping, value engineering, procurement and input into the preparation of the contract.
Post Contract role included the Project Management and contract administration which involved day-to-day administration but also liaising with the Client and the building end user and their representatives to ensure ongoing co-ordination with their separate fit-out planning.
Cost Management included ongoing change control administration and agreement of costs with both the Contractor for the works and any variations between the Client and the end user.
The team comprise of the following:
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Cost Manager
- Technical Support
Benefits To Client
- Dedicated Project Manager working full time on the project and providing an effective interface between the Construction Team, the Client Team and the End User’s Team.
- Effective Cost Management including leading the value engineering process and control of change though the life of the project.