Administration Assistant – Full Time Position
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join a professional services team in the centre of London.
The role demands someone who can work both on their own initiative and as part of an established team. The applicant should have first class communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with Directors and Clients.
The role is ideal for an experienced Administrator Assistant.
Core hours: 8:30 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday inclusive and 8:30 to 15:45 on Friday with 1 hour for lunch (this may be flexible dependant on circumstances)
Salary: In the region of £20,000 pa (based on 36.25 hours per week)
Benefits include: 32.5 days holiday per year (pro-rata), Personal Pension, non-contributory Death in Service and Permanent Health Insurance Scheme.
Duties will include:
• General Administration duties including but not limited to; Reception cover, answering telephones, providing
• IT – Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
• CRM Database input (training will be provided)
• Maintaining document registers and Document control (training will be provided)
• Bid Submission Support
• Diary Management
• Filing, photocopying, Calc checking etc.
• Providing support to a team of 9
Does this sound like you?
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter telling us why you think you would be great in this role including your current salary F.A.O Lesley-jean Shaw, Business Manager, Doig + Smith Ltd, Kintyre House, 205 West George St, Glasgow, G2 2LW or email@example.com
Doig + Smith Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer